Trim-Lok X101BT-500 D-section rubber seal covers gaps and cracks on door and window panels to stop the entry of dust and insects. It generates an impervious seal by absorbing the applied pressure.
- Trim-Lok X101BT-500 D-section rubber seal has excellent resistance to water absorption, sunlight ageing, low temperature and compression set.
- Its 3M adhesive tape creates a moisture barrier and air-tight seal between rubber and substrate.
- This rubber trim seal has excellent flexibility to adapt to irregular surfaces.
- It has EPDM closed cell sponge construction to resist ozone.
Standards and Approvals:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can this seal withstand severe temperatures?
A. Trim-Lok D-section seal can withstand temperatures as low as -20 degrees Fahrenheit to as high as 158 degrees Fahrenheit.
Q. What is the benefit of 3M adhesive?
A. 3M adhesive provides high peel and shear resistance to impart durability to the trim seal.
Q. What are the ideal storage conditions for a Trim-Lok rubber seal?
- Always use high-quality reels to store the rubber seal.
- Keep the reel in a cool, dry and rust-free environment.
- This rubber will last longer if stored at 22 degrees Celcius and 50% relative humidity.
Q. What is the ideal application temperature of this seal?
A. 60 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.