Speedaire 5F564 stationary air compressor is a pneumatic device that is used to generate & store compressed air in a storage tank. This air compressing unit is suitable for powering various inflation devices, tire changers, nailers; pneumatic tools & controls and spraying equipment. Speedaire air compressor works on gasoline and is therefore ideal for locations where electricity is unavailable. It features an idle down control system that increases the compressor efficiency by reducing fuel consumption. This engine powered stationary air compressor features a heavy duty two stage pump that minimises the time required for filling the tank with compressed air. This feature decreases the fuel requirement while increasing the efficiency of the compressing unit. Its storage cylinder comes with an integrated pressure gauge for monitoring the compressed air level in real time. This gauge prevents the chances of overfilling the tank, thereby eliminating any potential hazards. Speedaire air compressor's idle down control system decreases & idles the speed of the motor for further minimising fuel consumption, thereby increasing efficiency.
Speedaire 5F564 stationary air compressor is ideal for remote & far off locations where electricity is not available. This air compressor can provide pressurised air supply to power various inflation devices, garage machinery, tire changers, nailers; pneumatic tools & controls and spraying equipment.
Speedaire 5F564 stationary air compressor features various components including a gas powered engine, a compressor and a storage tank. The gas powered engine of this compressing system powers the compressor. The compressing unit works by forcing the air into the container and then pressurising it. The engine connected to the air compressor pump via gear belts moves the rotor inside the compressor pump. This rotor drives the piston inside the chamber and forces the pressurised air into the compressor tank for storage. The pressurised air inside the air compressor tank is then supplied to pneumatic tools & equipment using a nozzle.
- Speedaire 5F564 stationary air compressor features a heavy duty two stage pump to ensure that the pump generates & stores the compressed air in minimum possible time. This feature decreases the fuel requirement while increasing efficiency of the compressing unit.
- This air compressor's engine features electric start for minimising the effort required to start the engine.
- It has low oil shutdown feature for preventing the engine from operating in case the fuel goes down the pre set recommended level.
- Speedaire air compressor's idle down control system decreases & idles the speed of the motor for further minimising fuel consumption, thereby increasing efficiency.
- Its storage cylinder comes with an integrated pressure gauge for monitoring the compressed air level in real time. This gauge prevents the chances of overfilling the tank, thereby eliminating any potential hazards
- Compressor oil: Speedaire compressor oil is suitable for maintaining peak performance of air compressor units at a range of temperatures. This compressor oil offers high thermal conductivity and compressor efficiency while minimising frequent maintenance & downtime.
Standards and Approvals:
Speedaire 5F564 stationary air compressor is designed in compliance with EPA / CARB standards.
Speedaire 5F564 stationary air compressor is quick to set up as it does not require any additional tools and equipment for installation. It can be placed at any location and does not require any electrical power. For critical applications, the air compressor unit can be bolted down on the floor for preventing the unit from moving due to high vibrations. Additionally, vibration isolation pads can also be used for minimising the transfer of vibrations to surrounding equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How long can Speedaire 5F564 stationary air compressor run continuously?
A. Speedaire 5F564 air compressor can be left running until the compressor storage tank is completely filled with compressed air. Additionally, this air compressor system can be operated as long as 24 hours in a single go.
Q. Does Speedaire 5F564 stationary air compressor need maintenance?
A. Speedaire air compressor requires a few basic maintenances like oil change & occasional filter cleaning. Users should check for loose connections at regular intervals.
Q. What safety precautions should be taken while handling Speedaire 5F564 stationary air compressor?
A. Few safety precautions are required to be followed while using the Ingersoll Rand 2545 air compressor pump:
- Do not remove, bypass or modify the safety / relief valves and safety machine guards.
- User should check for any air leaks before deploying the air compressor pump.
- Pressure switch should not be adjusted to exceed the maximum discharge pressure.
- Inspect the drive belts before starting the pump. User should adjust the tension of the belts if necessary.
- Check for unusual vibrations & noise for preventing any machinery damage & harm to user.
Q. How does Speedaire 5F564 stationary air compressor work?
A. Speedaire 5F564 stationary air compressor works by utilising the motion generated from the connected gas powered engine. It creates pressurised air that is stored & utilised as power for various applications.