Allegro High Pressure Airline Hoses:
- Allegro airline hoses feature rugged polyvinyl chloride construction reinforced with braided polyester yarn to resist abrasion & provide good mechanical strength.
- These NIOSH-approved hoses operate at temperatures ranging from -20 to 150 degrees F.
- The brand's airline hoses are manufactured with OBAC, quick-connect couplers which help them to be connected and disconnected without the use of tools.
MSA Airline Hoses:
- MSA airline hoses are made of neoprene for resistance to abrasion, oil, weathering and extreme temperatures.
- They have a standardised inside diameter of 3/8 inch for optimising the airflow rate while maintaining manageable hose size and flexibility.
- These hoses are equipped with 1/4-inch interchange couplers for a secure and leak-free connection between the hose and the pneumatic devices or air tools.
Bullard Airline Hoses:
- Bullard airline hoses have high-quality rubber construiction for high flexibility and resistance to wear and tear.
- They are available in a standard length of 50 feet to connect the air source to your equipment or tools with ease.