Allegro Statically Conductive Ducts
- Allegro statically conductive ducts are lightweight, retractable ducts designed for maximum air handling and dual-direction flow with minimum friction loss.
- These ducting units feature single ply, constructed with vinyl and polyester materials and a neoprene coating which offer temperature resistance up to 250 degrees F.
- They are incorporated with expanded strong grounding wire at each end.
- These ASTM-approved ducts are rated to 1000000 OHMS or less, per square inch.
- They are available in 8, 12, 16 and 20-inch diameters.
Air Systems International Standard and Conductive Ducts
- They feature a 3/4 HP electric motor with 115VAC, 11.2A and 60Hz power supply.
- These ducting units come with a GFI power cord for added safety.
- They have an aluminium non-sparking blower wheel to prevent sparks in hazardous environments.
- These ducts have a polyethylene fan housing for durability and corrosion resistance.
- They come with a powder coat tubular steel frame with dual handles for easy transportation and stability.
- These ducting units have moulded safety guards for protection during operation.
- They feature an 8-inch intake and exhaust flange for efficient airflow.
- These lightweight & portable ducts deliver a free air delivery of 1570 cfm.